Friday 30 July 2021

My Holidays

In the Holidays our cousin Jesse came over. He is 12 Years old and he lives in Napier. When he got to our house we played Minecraft and Rocket League.

When it was night time we went out for dinner and got Burger King. When we got back home everyone was really full. We brushed our teeth washed our face then I went to go play Minecraft because we had half an hour until it was time for bed. Jesse was ordering a limbo pizza but I don't now why. When Jesse finished ordering Mum came in and said it was time for bed and then we all hopped into bed.








1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had fun with your cousin. Did your cousin Jesse go to Ormond School? I bet you all enjoyed going out for dinner!
    Mrs McK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.